Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Io vivrò senza te


Io vivrò senza te/ I'll live without you
Che non si muore per amore/ that you don't die for love 
è una gran bella verità/ is a great truth
perciò dolcissimo mio amore/ so, my sweet love
ecco quello, / here is what
quello che da domani mi accadrà/ what will happen to me from tomorrow on
Io vivrò/ I'll live 
senza te/ without you
anche se ancora non so/ even if I still don't know how
come io vivrò./ I will live.
Senza te,/ without you
io senza te,/ I, without you,
solo continuerò,/ will go on alone
e dormirò,/ and I'll sleep
mi sveglierò,/I'll wake up
camminerò,/ I'll walk
lavorerò,/ I'll work
qualche cosa farò,/ I'll do something
qualche cosa farò,/ I'll do something
sì, qualche cosa farò,/ Yes, I'll do something
qualche cosa di sicuro io farò:/ I will surely do something
piangerò,/ I'll cry
sì, io piangerò./ yes, I'll cry
E se ritorni nella mente/ and if you come back to my mind
basta pensare che non ci sei/ I just have to think that you're not here
che sto soffrendo inutilmente/ that I'm suffering in vain
perchè so vivere solo / because I know how to live alone
io so che non tornerai/ I know that you won't come back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation request has been emailed to the blog author.