Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wacker's Lament

I dressed me best
Stopped by the ali
And had ‘em bob me air
Looked right smart, I did
Fit, I’d say
Walkin dead slow
So the judies could see me self
Yeah, I was pure brazen brilliant

Truth is, I was lookin fer er
A judy I met moren a few year ago
When I was on me bill
Cackhanded in Austria
Among them kraut wackers
She were class all round, she were
And when she smiled at me
I went gozzie like a dozey get

She’s ere somewheres
Aving a laughin good time
No doubt about that
It’s doing in me swede
Looking fer the sly lass
Losin herself inbetwixt
All these other scousers
Or is she in the penguin house?

Well, I ain’t long fer this mad quest
Me knackers are near froze
I don’t have the price of a latchlifter
An me in the second Port of the Empire
All a billy, divvy that I am
Like them Rovers
Performing on a poor pitch
I’ll pull up me kecks an head home

In a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation request has been emailed to the blog author.